Call for Papers
Workshop submissions deadline: 20th March, 2013 – Approval communication until 15/04/2013.
Oral or poster presentation submissions: 31st March, 2013 – Approval communication until 21/04/2013.
Short paper submission deadline (after workshop, oral or poster presentation approval), for the Conference Book of Abstracts: 04/05/2013.
One slide presentation deadline (after poster approval): 12/05/2013
New Techniques in Forensic Medicine
New Technologies in Forensic Psychology
Ethics in Justice
Intervention With Offenders
Breakthroughs in Forensic Medicine
Research in Forensic Sciences
Research in Toxicology
1. Title, followed by authors names (name and surname), affiliation and email addresses for contact.
2. Abstract, in Portuguese, Spanish or English, with no more than 350 words, structured as follows: Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion.
3. Four keywords, maximum.
4. All submitted abstracts must refer to original work, withou being submmited to any other conference or jornal. Authors are responsible for abstract’s content. Please, check your abstract for any king of mistakes: gramar or scientific.
5. The abstract must be written in “Times New Roman”, justified, font size 12, 1,5 pt spacing between lines, and sent in .doc or .docx.
6. Failure to follow these rules will lead to the non-consideration of the abstract.
1. All abstracts must be submitted by email: email@example.com.
2. All abstracts submitted by mail or fax or after the deadline will not be considered.
3. A message will be sent by e-mail to acknowledge abstract submission.
4. Abstracts will only be considered when at least one of the authors is registered in the conference.
5. Authors must indicate which conference topic(s) the abstract refers to, at least one email address, and the name of the author for contact, during abstract submission.
6. Notification of abstract Acceptance / Rejection will be done by email, on the dates specified for this purpose.
1. All papers should use the standard slideshow provided by the Organizing Committee, which will be sent by email, upon abstract approval.
2. The content of all slides should be clearly visible throughout the auditorium (about 50 m).
3. Author(s) must send a copy of the presentation file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a week before the Congress (May 10th , 2013) as it will be available on the computer during the conference.
1. Poster dimensions: 1.0 m high and 0.90 m wide, maximum.
2. Poster contente must be clearly visible at 1,5m.
3. All posters must be delivered at the Conference Reception on 17th May, being displayed in appropriate place by members of the Organizing Committee.
4. Posters will be displayed throughout the conference, and its removal (authors’ responsibility) will take place after the conference closing ceremony.
5. Poster presentations will be made in two complementary moments:
- Brief oral presentation in plenary (1 slide with major topics and location of the poster), during the coffee breaks;
- Poster presentation on paper during Poster Session.
The Best Oral and Poster Presentations will get one technical book and one free enrollment in a CRIAP Institute workshop.